SPINPower: Connect to the Blade ION
Ready to ride? This blog post outlines the steps to connect your Spinning app to the Spinner® Blade ION™. Be sure to pair your Spinning Connect™ in the My Sensors screen first. After you complete the steps a few times and are comfortable with the connection process, be sure to try Fast Track.
Follow these steps exactly to connect to the Blade ION. Pay special attention to the blinking heart icon on your Spinning Computer. The Blade ION is in pairing mode only when the heart icon is blinking. If the heart icon is solid or doesn’t appear at all, the app cannot connect to the Spinner.
From the Home Screen, select SPINPower® from the carousel.
1. Tap Quickstart. (From the Home screen, Quickstart is also available via Workout -> Quickstart)
2. Wear your Spinning Connect heart rate monitor on your chest. Tap next.
3. Begin pedaling and look for a blinking heart rate icon on your Spinning computer. Tap next.
4. Tap next if your heart icon is blinking. If the heart icon is not blinking, tap/hold the “M” button until the heart icon blinks.
5. While the heart icon is blinking, remove your heart rate monitor from your chest and place the peanut on top of the ANT+ symbol on your Spinning Computer. If the heart icon stops flashing, tap/hold the “M” button again until it begins blinking.
6. Wait for a “Connected.” If you receive “No Blade ION Found” tap retry and repeat the process of tap/hold the “M” button. If you cannot connect, read more troubleshooting steps.