Trouble Viewing Workout/Activity History on My.Digifit.com? Refresh Your Cache!
So after a jovial jog you sync your workout to My.Digifit.com, then login to view the workout online. However, when browsing my.digifit you find some of your workouts decided to play a game of hide-and-seek, and you are losing!
If you’re having trouble viewing your workouts online, we recommend refreshing your workout cache. Similarly to how web browsers cache web history until cleared, workouts on My.Digifit will also get cached. After some time, the cache will become “stale” meaning that although you are viewing the live page, it is an older, stored version. Refreshing your workout cache will reflect the most current data.
You may want to try refreshing your cache when:
- You see no workouts displaying on the dashboard
- Your dashboard hangs on the loading screen
- You know you have more workouts than what is displayed (for example, you see 5 workouts when you have closer to 50)
- You change the date range and the workouts for that range do not appear
To refresh your workout cache:
- Log into my.digifit.com
- Go to Workouts
- Click on the “Options” tab under your graph and stats (see screenshot)
- Click Refresh Cache in the bottom right corner
- 5. After clicking Refresh Cache, click Refresh once more to confirm:
All of your workouts should then display! Please note that you can also do this for Fitbit activity by going to Health -> Activity -> Options -> Refresh Cache. If your workouts and activity do not appear, please contact Digifit Customer Support.