Enabling Location Services on Your Android
Download the Digifit iCardio app for Android at Google Play.
If you are tracking outdoor activity with Digifit on your Android, make sure you have location services turned on. To do so:
1. Go to your Android Settings
2. Choose “Location & Security”
3. Make sure all of your location options are turned on
4. Open the Digifit app and tap Settings -> My Sensors and Turn Location on. If the check mark is orange, Location is on
5. Start your Digifit workout!
NOTE: All Androids are not the same. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support